Store Crops and Events Pictures

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happenings at A Memory To Scrap




October 7th: 4 pm to midnight
October 8th: 9 am to midnight
October 9th: 9 am to 8 pm

October 28th: 4pm to midnight 
October 29th: 9 am to midnight

November 4th: 4 pm to midnight
November 5th: 9 am to midnight
November 6th: 9 am to 8 pm

Classes
 October
  
 October 15th @ 11 am - Copic Christmas Class
October 15th @ 2 pm - Janea's Recipe album class
 October 20th @ 11 am or 6 pm - Year in Review Page Layout Class
October 22nd @ 11 am - Molly's Christmas Card Class

The Bead Corner
  
October we are excited to have Amy from I-Bead back.  Anyone can do her patterns even if you have never beaded before.  I am working on one of her kits now and love it.  She will be returning October 21st, 22nd and 23rd.
  
We are now offering special orders for handmade jewelry for any occasion as well as memory jewelry just let us know what you want and we will try to make it for you.   

For Sale but NOT Closing 
  
A Memory to Scrap is still for sale.  If you are interested in finding out more information or in making an offer, please contact me. 

 I have had some people ask if I am closing the store.  The answer is definitely not.  I will be moving in January.  If the store does not sell by that time, I have a team of great people who will be running the store for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment