Creating Keepsakes (CK) Convention Celebration
Snow Cones & Sunny Days
August 18th - 21th
The Creating Keepsakes Convention will be returning to the Tulsa Rennaissance this August. In coordination with the event we have tons of fun planned.
Limited Edition T-Shirts
In honor of the CK Convention we have created a sassy limited addition T-shirt. During the CK Convention if one of our spies see you wearing this shirt, they will give you a prize. We are selling the T-shirts for $12. (Anyone attending our CK Crop will receive 1 T-shirt free as part of their gift. )
CK Vendor Fair Tickets
We are selling tickets to the CK Vendor Fair again this year. The tickets are good for either Friday or Saturday. The tickets will cost $5.50. The tickets cost $10 if you buy them at the CK convention
Gift Certificate Give Away
Would you like to win a $25 gift certificate to our store? It's easy. Just stop by the store any time between August 1st and August 17th and pick up some A Memory to Scrap Business cards. Write your name and contact information on the back of the cards. During the CK Convention hand them out to people you meet on the vendor floor, in classes, or anywhere else you meet fellow scrapbookers. If that person brings that card into the store, that card goes into a special drawing for you to win a $25 gift certificate. The person who brought the card in will get to draw a treat from our picnic basket.
Welcome to Tulsa Make & Take Night
We thought we would begin the CK week-end with some fun and creativity. Come join us August 18th from 5 pm to 8 pm to enjoy our free Make & Takes, special sales, and great give aways. Everyone is welcome. I am very excited to announce that Emma Lou from Heartfelt Creations will be joining us to teach a very cool 3D flower made with their stamps and dies.
Snow Cone Saturday
Stop by the our shop any time on Saturday to enjoy a cool refreshing complimentary snow cone and great give aways. We will be open until to midnight to for your shopping pleasure. While at the store spend $20 and you can draw a prize from our picnic basket.
August 11th @ 11 am or 6 pm - Jamie's Layout Class
August 13th @ 11 am - Christmas Card Class
August 25th - 11 am or 6 pm - Year in Review Layout Class
August 27th @ 2 pm - Copic Beginner Class
If you can not attend a class, kits are available. They need to be reserved and purchased before the date of the class
To make a reservation e-mail me at email@example.com or call the store at
Friday crops are $5 and Saturday and Sunday crops are $10. Payment is due at time of reservation.
August 5th: 4 pm to midnight
August 6th: 9 am to midnight
August 7th: 9 am to 8 pm
August 19 to 21st: CK crop
August 26th: 4 pm to midnight
|Demo Days in August|
|Happy Hour |
August 18th 5 pm to 8 pm- Come join the FREE fun. We will have several free make and takes including one hosted by Emma Lou from Heartfelt Creations.
|Calligraphy Corner |
Our next beginner Copic Marker class will be August 27th. There are still a few spots left Whether you have been using Copic markers for years or are just curious about what they are all about, these classes are for you. The classes are a technique based versus project based. You will be given a brlending pen in the class. We will begin having more advanced/project based class beginning in September.
Stamps go hand in hand with Copic Markers. At CHA I picked up some fun companies for coloring. La La Land Stamps, Heartfelt Creations, and the new Just Rites stamps will be showing up soon.
I am going to be placing an order with Loralei Stamps this week. If you want any of the sassy ladies, please let me know.
|Basic Grey Monthly Kits |
Sept & Oct Kit
The next installment of the Basic Grey Monthly kits need to be paid for by September 1st. They will be available for pick up September 1st.
|The Bead Corner |
We have added various colors of 3mm bicones and other fun shapes for your beading pleasure. We have also restocked the stone supply.
October we are excited to have Amy from I-Bead back. Anyone can do her patterns even if you have never beaded before. I am working on one of her kits now and love it. She will be returning October 21st, 22nd and 23rd.
We are now offering special orders for handmade jewelry for any occasion as well as memory jewelry just let us know what you want and we will try to make it for you.
|Tulsa State Fair |
Do you think you have what it takes to win a blue ribbon? I bet you do. The Tulsa State Fair has the below categories. The cost to enter is $4. The grand prize is $25, a blue ribbon, and bragging rights. Deadline is August 26th.
Rubber Stamping - Division 1035Classes
186. Basic card, hand stamped image(s) with one or two layers. Simple basic design. Simple embellishment if at all. Judged on neatness, quality, placement and design concept.
187. Advanced card, hand stamped images using advanced technique or advanced embellishments. Judged on neatness, quality, placement and design concept.
188. Scrapbook page must be hand stamped page(s) with at least 70% being hand stamped. You can embellish with items as well. Judged on neatness, quality, placement, design concept with photo layout.
Rubber Stamping Continued - Division 1035
189. Non-paper, box, book frames, anything non-paper, decorated with stamping, accessories, whether advanced or basic the creativity and design is what will be as well as unusual.
190. Hand stamped gift bags, everything must be handmade. Miscellaneous, stamping items can be hand stamped and made from any item.
Scrapbooking - Division 1036Classes - 12" X 12"
191. Vacation, trips taken with family, extended family or friends to any destination and includes fishing or hiking trips, sightseeing, resorts, the beach, etc.
192. Celebrations, life celebrations such as birthdays, graduation, wedding and holiday celebrations
193. Family, pictures in the way of portraits, everyday situations or special events
194. Miscellaneous, completely up to you. Sports, hobbies, pets, anything that is not covered by other categories
Classes - 6" x 6"
195. Vacation, trips taken with family, extended family or friends to any destination and includes fishing or hiking trips, sightseeing, resorts, the beach, etc.
196. Miscellaneous, completely up to you. Sports, hobbies, pets, anything not