June and July
June 12th @ noon - Sherry Clark's Bracelet Class
June 12th @ 2 pm - Janea's Beach Canvas - 2 spots
June 23th @ 11 am or 6 pm - Year in Review Class
June 25th @ 11 am - Molly's Summer/Birthday Card Class
July 10th @ 2 pm - Jane's Page Lay out Class
July 16th @ 2 pm - Copic Beginner Class - FULL
July 30th @b 11 am - Molly's card class
July 30th @ 2 pm - Copic Beginner Class - 2 spots
July 28th @ 11 am of 6 pm -Year in Review Class
If you can not attend a class, kits are available. They need to be reserved and purchased before the date of the class
|Demo Day THIS Saturday |
Janea will be teaching how to make a printers block out of grungeboard. This demo is full of fun tips. You will use paint dabbers, distress ink and tool, sanding, and glossy accents. If any of this is new to you or you are interested in grunge, come my and make a block.
This is a great opportunity for beginners and experienced crafters alike.
|The Bead Corner |
Sherry from Busy Beadz will be at the store June 12th at noon to teach the beautiful Arabella Bracelet. She will have kits to sell if you would like one or you can bring your own supplies. She will be bringing up some awesome beads for your shopping enjoyment also.
October we are excited to have Amy from I-Bead back. Anyone can do her patterns even if you have never beaded before. I am working on one of her kits now and love it. She will be returning October 21st, 22nd and 23rd.
We are now offering special orders for handmade jewelry for any occasion as well as memory jewelry just let us know what you want and we will try to make it for you.
|Calligraphy Corner |
A Memory to Scrap is adding a new area to our store. Calligraphy Corner will contain Copic Markers, stamps, and other fun items used by calligraphers, stampers, and other pen based artists. The first items to arrive in Calligraphy Corner will Copic Markers.
What better way to celebrate the arrival of Copic Markers than a sale. Between June 15th, 2011 and June 30th, 2011 buy any 5 Copic Markers and get a 6th marker of your choice free. This offer can not be combined with any other offer or coupon.
Since it has taken soo long to get the Copic Markers in the store, I am going to add to the special. Buy 18 markers (this includes 3 free markers) and get a FREE swatch book ($6.99 value) to record the colors you own.
We have begin scheduling beginner Copic marker Beginner classes. Whether you have been using Copic markers for years or are just curious about what they are all about, these classes are for you. The classes are a technique based versus project based.
Stamps go hand in hand with Copic Markers. We have placed some great orders for sassy, beautiful, and just plain precious stamps. The first to arrive will be Loralie Designs on June 8th. Other comanpies will be rolling in over the next 2 weeks.
CK Convention Celebration
Snow Cones & Sunny Days
August 19th - 21th
The Creating Keepsakes Convention will be returning to Tulsa. In coordination with the event A Memory to Scrap will be hosting a 3 day crop. The cost of the crop is $50.
Sign up for the crop will begin June 15th at noon. You may sign up in person, phone or via e-mail. You may sign up yourself and 3 other people. Payment is due within 24 hours of sign-up. We will not be able to hold any spots without payment.
For those who are wanting to join the fun, but do not have time to crop. We will be serving snow cones on August 20th. We will also have free make & takes and give aways throughout the day.
Alot more fun is being planned, so keep reading your e-mails.
|Tulsa State Fair |
Do you think you have what it takes to win a blue ribbon? I bet you do. The Tulsa State Fair has the below categories. The cost to enter is $4. The grand prize is $25, a blue ribbon, and bragging rights. Deadline is August 26th.
Rubber Stamping - Division 1035Classes
186. Basic card, hand stamped image(s) with one or two layers. Simple basic design. Simple embellishment if at all. Judged on neatness, quality, placement and design concept.
187. Advanced card, hand stamped images using advanced technique or advanced embellishments. Judged on neatness, quality, placement and design concept.
188. Scrapbook page must be hand stamped page(s) with at least 70% being hand stamped. You can embellish with items as well. Judged on neatness, quality, placement, design concept with photo layout.
Rubber Stamping Continued - Division 1035
189. Non-paper, box, book frames, anything non-paper, decorated with stamping, accessories, whether advanced or basic the creativity and design is what will be as well as unusual.
190. Hand stamped gift bags, everything must be handmade. Miscellaneous, stamping items can be hand stamped and made from any item.
Scrapbooking - Division 1036Classes - 12" X 12"
191. Vacation, trips taken with family, extended family or friends to any destination and includes fishing or hiking trips, sightseeing, resorts, the beach, etc.
192. Celebrations, life celebrations such as birthdays, graduation, wedding and holiday celebrations
193. Family, pictures in the way of portraits, everyday situations or special events
194. Miscellaneous, completely up to you. Sports, hobbies, pets, anything that is not covered by other categories
Classes - 6" x 6"
195. Vacation, trips taken with family, extended family or friends to any destination and includes fishing or hiking trips, sightseeing, resorts, the beach, etc.
196. Miscellaneous, completely up to you. Sports, hobbies, pets, anything not
To make a reservation e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store at
Friday crops are $5 and Saturday and Sunday crops are $10. Payment is due at time of reservation.
June 10th: 4 pm to midnight
June 11th: 9 am to midnight
June 17th: 4 pm to midnight
June 18th: 9 am to midnight
July 1st: 4 pm to midnight
July 2nd: 9 am to midnight
July 3rd: 9 am to 8 pm
July 22nd: 4 pm to midnight
July 23rd: 9 am to midnight
July 29th: 4 pm to midnight
|Happy Hour |