Store Crops and Events Pictures

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA Product update

WOW is all I can say I just got the news from a little birdie that said Ashley is ordering so much new stuff she doesn't know where she is going to put it all even with all her new fixtures....lol.

Well if you love Tim Holtz line of products you are in for a treat she has purchased his entire new line of products and his new line of paper pads...WooHOO!!!! I know I am so going to be excited when this stuff starts coming in if you haven't seen his new line check out his blog at http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/ for a great view of what is to come at the store and I am sure there will be some classes using some of his new products.

She has also purchased the new Creative Imaginations Liminarts, BoBunny papers and all Basic Grey new lines of paper and I know we can all use some more great paper we can never have to much.

And have you seen the new products from Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze and Glam well you will get to see it up close and personal soon Ashley has grabbed us up some of these great goodies as well as the new colors of Glimmer Mist.

Well the little birdie told me this is just the latest update and more will come soon so stay tuned for the latest and greatest updates for the store and get ready to do some fun shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment