Store Crops and Events Pictures

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well its over the Convention that is.....

Well what a wonderful and crazy weekend it was at the store. We had great make and takes and demo's from Tattered Angels, Technique Tuesday, Quick Quotes and on Saturday had a wonderful ice cream buffet with Freckles company.

A great big thanks to all the companies that made this weekend truly a wonderful and learning experience. I know I learned alot about their products and different ways to use them. I was so happy to see so many people enjoying the great fun and how many new faces that came through the doors at Ashley's.

And last but not least for me I would like to thank Ashley for pulling this wonderful event together and for all the great prizes, fun, learning, sharing and very memorable event. Ashley you rock and so does your store I can't wait till next year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to leave you a comment to say that you have a totally cool blog. Really love your posts and you have great photo's too. Best wishes and have a great week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I had a great time while I was there and able to participate!

    ReplyDelete