Store Crops and Events Pictures

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wow I just have to give you a heads up

We just spoke with Ashley and from what I was told wow is all I can say...

Just get prepared for all the wonderful new paper lines, Tim Holtz new items and stamps, and all the other wonderful goodies from CHA. I know she got the new distress stickles, several of his stamps and some of the idea-ology line as well as the new crackle rock candy. I cant wait to get my hands on these thats for sure.

Ashley has taken a class with Tim Holtz and got to play first hand with some of his wonderful new items from Ranger Products so I am sure she will share with us.

Also she said there is going to be a special company visitor doing demo's at the store coming soon but she was mean...lol and said it was a surprise for everyone no one knows but her...so just keep watching the blog and twitter for the upcoming surprise. Oh but it isn't Tim she said..now I am sad and happy at the same time as I so want to take one of his classes.

Once she gets back I will update the blog with all the great information and some pictures hopefully she took so I can share so keep watching the blog.

1 comment: