Store Crops and Events Pictures

Sunday, September 9, 2007

New Shipment Came on Friday

I got a really fun shipment in on Friday. The company is Inque Boutique. I am not normally a stamper, but I love having a few around to add titles or short journalling or even making my own embellishments when I can't find what I want. This compnay has GREAT stamps, and they are CHEAP. They have small stamp sets including letters for $2.99 and and large sets are just $9.99. All the sets include a stamping pad to get betters images, and the big sets even include a storage case. I used these at the crop on Friday. They work WONDERFULLY. Everyone had a BLAST trying them out.

I love them so much that I am going to offer a great deal. Buy any 2 Inque Boutique items and get 1 free.

Check them out on my site athttp://www.amemorytoscrap.com/cart/index.php?manufacturers_id=53&zenid=62faa285ab53d8d97e8f572185b80d2b&main_page=index

No comments:

Post a Comment