Store Crops and Events Pictures

Friday, September 28, 2007

My Mind's Eye and Piggy Tales




Yesterday I got around to opening the My Mind's Eye box that just arrived. I knew at CHA Summer I had like their kits, that's why I bought them, lol. Opening the box reminded me how fun their colors are this season. The girly paper is very sassy and the boyish paper is 100% little boy. I am dieing to get a chance to use the Best Buddies kit. The colors are perfect for summer pictures of my son and his friends. There are 4 other kits available also. Check them out:

http://www.amemorytoscrap.com/cart/index.php?manufacturers_id=55&zenid=84a405f4f8f97b7507f78a2369907878&main_page=index


Piggy Tales has done it again. At summer show they realeased a lift the flap book that would make great Christmas presents. At the show last week-end they released the slide books. The slide books are just as fun as the flap books. My new order of flap books should be here any day.

You can get yours here:http://www.amemorytoscrap.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=33&products_id=748

The slide books have already been ordered and should be shipping to me around the first of November. I am taking pre orders for the slide books and page slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment