Store Crops and Events Pictures

Monday, August 13, 2007

Something Fun Came in UPS Today

7 Gypsies arrived today. They always have cool things. Since this was the first day of school, I decided to play with their new Textured Rubbings. Oh my Gosh these are SOOOO cool. How it works is that the rub-on is clear and you rub it where ever you want. (I am VERY picky about how well rub-ons work, these do great). Then you choose if you want the rub-on to be glitter or velvet which you then rub-on over the clear rub-on.

There is a border set that I played with. What I loved is this diamond pattern. I was able to make one diamond red velvet and the next black velvet. If I want it SUPER bright, I just applied the color twice.

A couple other companies released these also at CHA. What I liked about 7 gypsies is that I got to choose what color I wanted to go with what rub-on, because all the pieces are sold separately versus in a kit like all the rest.

These are going to be great for Christmas cards or anywhere. I even did a flower on my window next to my desk ( don't tell my hubby), and it went on there.

You can see these in my store. http://www.amemorytoscrap.com/cart/ Just click on the words NEW PrODUCT on the left. (I would put a picture in the blog, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment