Store Crops and Events Pictures

Monday, August 20, 2007

September Monthlu Kit is Now Online





The September Kit is now online and ready for one time purchase for $24.95. This kit is also a great kit to begin a subscription with.


This kit is truly a girly kit. The paper is embossed and glittered. The little flowers are frosted. Even the polka dots on the letters and ribbon are shiny.



The design team has done a great job of creating pages to use with pictures of the pricess in your life. Another spin on the pages for someone like me who is surrounded by boys, I am going to use my pages to describe me and my likes. Since I rarely get to do frilly pages in my book for the rest of my family, this months kit provides me the right tools to do just that.


Here is the link to the page layouts that are included with colors photos and instructions in this months kit:


http://www.amemorytoscrap.com/_mgxroot/page_10814.html


Just gotta get your own September kit, click here:


http://www.amemorytoscrap.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=903




No comments:

Post a Comment